Scanalogic-2 Logic Analyzer and Signal Generator
Scanalogic-2 PRO is a 4 channel Logic Analyzer and Digital signal generator, specially designed to decode and analyze serial protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, 1-WIRE and CAN. Scanalogic-2 is designed to be used with the ScanaStudio software, giving your logic analyzer ever evolving capabilities.
Whether you are a hobbyist, and electronics student or a professional, Scanalogic-2 will help you to quickly find why some part of your electronic circuit or source code is not operating as expected. The generator function can also allow you to quickly test a circuit under specific and controlled conditions.
- 20 MSPS (Million samples per second).
- Memory: 256 K samples per channel (1M samples total).
- Number of channels: 4.
- Possible configurations: 4 inputs, 4 outputs, 2 inputs and 2 outputs.
- Pre-Trigger data display: 0% to 100% (allows to focus on post or pre-trigger data).
- Trigger modes: Rising edge, Falling edge, Logic change on a specific channel, logic change on any channel.
Input and output characteristics
- Supported input logic levels: 2V, 2.8V, 3V, 3.3V, 3.6V and 5V.
- Allowed input voltage range: -0.7V to 5.5V.
- Output voltage levels: 0V to 3.6V.
Capturing and analyzing signals
With Scanalogic-2 logic analyzer, it has never been simpler to capture streams of logic signals and analyze them, thanks to this set of features:
- Serial protocols sampling, decoding, debugging and analysis (like UART, SPI, CAN, LIN, I2C, 1-Wire, Manchester, maple bus…).
- Analysis of PWM signals, their frequencies and envelopes (Using the Fourier analysis feature).
- Monitor logic changes on digital signal lines.
- Store the captured data on files, to send them over the Internet to other users or for later playback!
- Captures images of the signals with all the timings, decoded data and markers.
- The Dual View features allows you can easily visually compare different data captures.
Playing back captured data
Record serial data and play it back, as simply as you would record & playback a speech! Using the “mixed mode”, you can generate serial data on one channel (like UART), and record the response on another channels, all at the same time! This can help you test your system in depth in a matter of minutes!
Generating your own data
- Generate all kind of PWM (pulse width modulation) signals to control motors drivers, RGB LEDs or other devices.
- Generate all kinds of FM (frequency modulation) signals. Can be used to test speakers or for ultrasound detection systems testing.
- Generate Serial data and pulses sequences to test your equipment/project using a very user friendly syntax
- Analysis and debugging of digital electronics circuits
- Serial protocol decoding and analysis (UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, 1-WIRE, LIN, Manchester,…)
- Digital PWM and FM signals analysis (using the FFT feature)
- Precise frequency and timing measurements (based on a 20 MHz time-base)
- Wave forms, serial signals and bit stream generation.
SCANALOGIC-2 Compared to other devices
- It’s one of the simplest devices to use of its class, easily mastered by beginners and professionals. The ScanaStudio PC software features all the smooth scrolling and navigation options you would expect from any professional software.
- It introduces a new useful feature, that we called the mixed mode, allowing you to generate/playback digital signals, while recording the response on other channels, all at the same time!
- It Provides computer-independent performances and timings. SCANALOGIC 2 provides a firm 20MSPS based on an on-device quartz oscillator. Sampling rate will never be compromised by the performance of your computer!
- We have put a lot of efforts to keep this product affordable for most students and hobbyists without compromise for the quality of the device, the probes or the software.
And best of all, it’s priced at 49€ only (Excl. Taxes)!Go to the online store