SCANALOGIC-2 EDU KIT is a 20 MHz, 256K Samples, 4 Channels logic analyzer that relies on a computer software (ScanaStudio) to visualise and analyze the captured signals.
Whether your a student on a budget or a hobbyist who enjoy creativity, this logic analyzer will suit you perfectly.
This short tutorial explains how this kit works.
Scanalogic-2 EDU-KIT Features summary
As mentioned before, SCANALOGIC-2 EDU-KIT has the exact same specifications of the SCANALOGIC-2 PRO:
- 20 Million samples per seconds
- 4 channels that can be configured as input or output
- 256K samples depth per channel, that is a total of 1M bit of embedded memory.
- Compatible with the ScanaStudio logic analyzer software
- Protocol decoding (I2C, SPI, UART, 1-Wire, etc…)
- Digital signals generation (PWM, FM, UART packets..)
- Record and Playback feature
Scanalogic-2 EDU KIT comes as a PCB with pre-soldered components like the micro controller, the quartz oscillator and the SRAMs. (basically all the difficult to solder, SMT components).
The rest of the components are to be soldered by the user (Resistors, capacitors, diodes, etc…).
The KIT also includes the gripper probes, with its user friendly color coding.
An instructions sheet is provided to help you place each component at the right place.
In order to solder your logic analyzer kit, you will need a soldering iron and and some solder wire and very basic soldering skills.Instructions sheet Download ScanaStudio software