SP209 Logic Analyzer9 channel 200 MSPS logic analyzer & protocol decoder
SP209 relies on ScanaStudio software to configure the logic analyzer device, to setup the trigger, to capture logic signals and to analyze multiple protocols. ScanaStudio software is free and is available for all major platforms (Windows / Mac / Linux).
Click on one of the links below to download ScanaStudio for your favorite OS.
Windows 7, 8 and 10
LINUX UBUNTU 16.04 AND LATER (x64)
MACOS 10.9 and later
Showing only latest 10 releases
- Fixed library missing
- Fixed bug that freeze application on Mac
- Improved handle of file with . in their name
- fixed bug in state mode for SP209 and SP209i
- fixed bug : Wrong timestamp when Export as CSV.
- fixed bug : Crashes using filter in view.
- fixed bug : Crashes using Export as CSV.
- Added animation when jumping to a marker
- Fixed bug : vertical scrollbar for log is not always visible
- Added notifications to view button when new datas are available
- Fixed bug : improved Live mode last transition drawing
- Fixed bug : incomplet datas when copy/past measures of timeblock
- Increased decoder script speed
- Fixed bug: Eratic decoding error in live streaming mode.
- Fixed bug: Broken SQ device menu
- Fixed bug : crash when capturing signals with SP209
- Improved search function for Packet view, Hex View and Raw View
- Fixed bug : Atom can't open script file with space in their name
- Fixed bug : script_builder doesn't work
- Optimized decoder script speed
- Added new decoder script API for synchronous decoding
- Fixed issue with the driver included in the setup package
- Fixed bug : device info pops two times
- Fixed bug : underscore are not visibles in logview
- Improved refresh of signals when new decoder items are added.
- Fixed bug : uncaptured state of logic signals are not saved.
- Fixed bug : SQ Workspace uses too much processor time.
- fixed bug : Wrong sampling time when launching a capture from a saved workspace