SCANALOGIC-2 PRO SUPPORT PAGE
Scanalogic-2 PRO is a 4 channel Logic Analyzer and Digital signal generator, specially designed to decode and analyze serial protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, 1-WIRE and CAN.
- 20 MSPS (Million samples per second).
- Memory: 256 K samples per channel (1M samples total).
- Number of channels: 4.
- Possible configurations: 4 inputs, 4 outputs, 2 inputs and 2 outputs.
- Pre-Trigger data display: 0% to 100% (allows to focus on post or pre-trigger data).
- Trigger modes: Rising edge, Falling edge, Logic change on a specific channel, logic change on any channel.
Input and output characteristics
- Supported input logic levels: 2V, 2.8V, 3V, 3.3V, 3.6V and 5V.
- Allowed input voltage range: -0.7V to 5.5V.
- Output voltage levels: 3.6V.
Capturing and analyzing signals
With Scanalogic-2 logic analyzer, it has never been simpler to capture streams of logic signals and analyze them, thanks to this set of features:
- Serial protocols sampling, decoding, debugging and analysis (like UART, SPI, CAN, LIN, I2C, 1-Wire, Manchester, maple bus…).
- Analysis of PWM signals, their frequencies and envelopes (Using the Fourier analysis feature).
- Monitor logic changes on digital signal lines.
- Store the captured data on files, to send them over the Internet to other users or for later playback!
- Captures images of the signals with all the timings, decoded data and markers.
Playing back captured data
Record serial data and play it back, as simply as you would record & playback a speech! Using the “mixed mode”, you can generate serial data on one channel (like UART), and record the response on another channels, all at the same time! This can help you test your system in depth in a matter of minutes!
Generating your own data
- Generate all kind of PWM (pulse width modulation) signals to control motors drivers, RGB LEDs or other devices.
- Generate all kinds of FM (frequency modulation) signals. Can be used to test speakers or for ultrasound detection systems testing.
- Generate Serial data and pulses sequences to test your equipment/project using a very user friendly syntax
Have any questions, inquiries, special requests or a favor to ask?
Don’t hesitate to drop us a line, you’ll be surprised by our customer service.